To Start It Off...
Sometimes I wonder why there has to be so much pressure growing up. When a life is given to a person one must decide what to do with it after being guided carefully by the parentals. In reality though, choices are overwhelming and the majority of the time most beings just follow the flow of general habitual motions shown by this labeled list I have made.
I mean, the way our society works is;
1. Your born
2. child hood
3. High school
4. College/University
5. Marriage
6. Kids
7. Your children marry
8. Grandchildren
9. old age home
10. You die
It's scary how easily written more then half the percentage of the world lives their lives....I intend to change that!
This blog is to document my travels and my life.
Experience and live.
It starts again...
July 6th, FRANCE!
I hope you enjoy!!
<3
I mean, the way our society works is;
1. Your born
2. child hood
3. High school
4. College/University
5. Marriage
6. Kids
7. Your children marry
8. Grandchildren
9. old age home
10. You die
It's scary how easily written more then half the percentage of the world lives their lives....I intend to change that!
This blog is to document my travels and my life.
Experience and live.
It starts again...
July 6th, FRANCE!
I hope you enjoy!!
<3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home