Friday, January 15, 2010

Nothing To Exciting...

Photobucket
Again nothing to eventful to report when speaking of my travels, haha unfortunately I forgot to mention I wont be leaving Canada until July. Sadly these six months of entries will mainly be focused on loosing weight and eating healthy. Come to think of it, now that I am speaking of food I forgot to mention the little task my friend and I have been trying to finsh. The goal is to attempt to eat at all the breakfast spots in my general region. We critic the atmosphere, the food and the service. It has been quite fun. At this point we have been to 7 different places all containing numerous elements we have either liked or disliked greatly. It would make me very happy to continue to write about this lovely little adventure.
to my great misfortune I must end this entry for I must eat something before my stomach caves in on it's own. Just for a quick FYI, I have finally recieved the package my host parents from france sent me! It was filled with wonderful goodies and beautiful jewelary.
Until the next time,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home