Quick Little Rant....
Sadly I haven't had the chance to write anything over the travels that occurred this summer. What I can say though is it was an amazing trip and I documented everything in my tiny little journal that I brought with me. There were good times and there were rough times, it is what to be expected of going to new places and seeing the world.
I'm actually not going to go into extreme detail...Tonight anyways for that matter. It's 12:15 am and this is the earliest that I have been to bed in a long time. What I can promise is an entry tomorrow with some wonderful pictures that I have taken and the people I got to spend my time with...I can actually do even better, my friend from work is helping me do this video that I am going to send my french friends for this christmas.
I think once it's done I'll post it here. Other then halloween being amazing and seeing all my friends here in Canada, I'm happy to be home. the only downfall being here is, well, being away from everything I love so much in France. It's hard to separate two lives, sometimes it really shakes me up...I don't really know which life I need more for myself right now. It's confusing figuring out what one should "do" with their lives. I know that I am ready to start accomplishing things, but what is this "thing" that I am suppose to accomplish?! Where should I go from here?
I'm applying to schools and trying to get into courses so we will see how well that goes. It's already november 3rd! So the next few questions in my life are:
Do I go to school in Canada?
Am I ready to leave my life here in Canada behind?
Is this the right choice?
Those are the three questions that have been haunting my brain ever since I've been back. I know I'll figure it out...I just hope that I'm doing the right thing. They say the key in life to being successful is to be happy. So I guess the forth question on the docket should be
Which life is going to make me happy?
That's a question that is going to take time to solve, it's a little thing about life that sometimes really gets me down because there isn't enough of it. Time now a a days seems to slip through my fingers quicker then sand. Days seems like hours and hours seem like minutes and the scariest part is there is no escaping it, it's inevitable.
I guess the unknown is the only comfort we have to stop us from going absolutely insane. Anything can happen.
Until the next time,
<3
I'm actually not going to go into extreme detail...Tonight anyways for that matter. It's 12:15 am and this is the earliest that I have been to bed in a long time. What I can promise is an entry tomorrow with some wonderful pictures that I have taken and the people I got to spend my time with...I can actually do even better, my friend from work is helping me do this video that I am going to send my french friends for this christmas.
I think once it's done I'll post it here. Other then halloween being amazing and seeing all my friends here in Canada, I'm happy to be home. the only downfall being here is, well, being away from everything I love so much in France. It's hard to separate two lives, sometimes it really shakes me up...I don't really know which life I need more for myself right now. It's confusing figuring out what one should "do" with their lives. I know that I am ready to start accomplishing things, but what is this "thing" that I am suppose to accomplish?! Where should I go from here?
I'm applying to schools and trying to get into courses so we will see how well that goes. It's already november 3rd! So the next few questions in my life are:
Do I go to school in Canada?
Am I ready to leave my life here in Canada behind?
Is this the right choice?
Those are the three questions that have been haunting my brain ever since I've been back. I know I'll figure it out...I just hope that I'm doing the right thing. They say the key in life to being successful is to be happy. So I guess the forth question on the docket should be
Which life is going to make me happy?
That's a question that is going to take time to solve, it's a little thing about life that sometimes really gets me down because there isn't enough of it. Time now a a days seems to slip through my fingers quicker then sand. Days seems like hours and hours seem like minutes and the scariest part is there is no escaping it, it's inevitable.
I guess the unknown is the only comfort we have to stop us from going absolutely insane. Anything can happen.
Until the next time,
<3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home