Freak Out!
Oh my god...
For some apparent reason last I had another anxiety attack. I kept thinking "what if i didn't look at the proper website when purchasing my ticket! What if I have to apply for a Visa and I didn't even know it?!".
Basically I slept no longer then 4 hours. As soon as I woke up I ran to my computer and researched. I was sweating, my stomach was upset and I could feel my throat closing up if I had to apply for a visa this late. I finally find the consulate of France and his building is in Toronto. I scanned through his website and found that you can stay in France up to 90 days without a visa as long as you AREN'T from one of the countries listed and you are a resident of Canada. I have never been so relieved in my life. To think about getting a visa all ready and started now would be so wrong. I leave 3 months from now, I've heard horror stories with visas that it takes months to get them back and I don't have that kind of time....
BUT I'm glad that everything worked out and I'm still ok for staying in France for the amount of time I wanted to!!
I've noticed a lot lately that I've been having these attacks...Like anxiety attacks...I have no clue why but they literally take over my body and render me. Some times I feel nauseous, light headed, extremely tired or I'll sweat. Ha ha ha pretty gross eh? I think it's just my nerves and I know that I'll get over it. I have to do...Well I have to do a lot of things actually in the next year...Go to school and buy a car. Wow plus I'm going to be 21!!!
Isn't that insane?!
Anyways I'm out...I kinda want some coffee.
Until the next time,
<3
For some apparent reason last I had another anxiety attack. I kept thinking "what if i didn't look at the proper website when purchasing my ticket! What if I have to apply for a Visa and I didn't even know it?!".
Basically I slept no longer then 4 hours. As soon as I woke up I ran to my computer and researched. I was sweating, my stomach was upset and I could feel my throat closing up if I had to apply for a visa this late. I finally find the consulate of France and his building is in Toronto. I scanned through his website and found that you can stay in France up to 90 days without a visa as long as you AREN'T from one of the countries listed and you are a resident of Canada. I have never been so relieved in my life. To think about getting a visa all ready and started now would be so wrong. I leave 3 months from now, I've heard horror stories with visas that it takes months to get them back and I don't have that kind of time....
BUT I'm glad that everything worked out and I'm still ok for staying in France for the amount of time I wanted to!!
I've noticed a lot lately that I've been having these attacks...Like anxiety attacks...I have no clue why but they literally take over my body and render me. Some times I feel nauseous, light headed, extremely tired or I'll sweat. Ha ha ha pretty gross eh? I think it's just my nerves and I know that I'll get over it. I have to do...Well I have to do a lot of things actually in the next year...Go to school and buy a car. Wow plus I'm going to be 21!!!
Isn't that insane?!
Anyways I'm out...I kinda want some coffee.
Until the next time,
<3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home