Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday Blabber...

First I must add that I am now officially no longer within the teenage years!
I am now officially an adult! Ha Ha! I had such a wonderful birthday this past weekend. All of the people I love and care about found a place in their hearts and decided to come and visit me at my favourite local restaurant. I must admit there was about 25 people who came to see me on Monday night and I was very proud to call each and every one of them my friends. On Sunday (the actual day of my birth) I spent it with my father and sister. We ended up traveling to the United States for a little meeting my sister needed to attend for her rotary exchange. I am not going to lie, it was probably one of the most boring things I could have chosen to do on my birthday, but none the less, I was happy to be with my family instead of waking up alone ha ha!
We then ventured off in the city of Buffalo to find the birth place of the greatest food known to man...THE CHICKEN WING! It was a very interesting place to be, very "historic" if you catch my drift. The place was full of memorabilia, holding half motorcycles and photo frames of famous people who had decided to drop by for a taste of the spectacular new food invention. My father, sister and I indulged ourselves in great pizza and talked about how old I truly am ha ha! After that I found myself heading out with my cousin Colin and friend josh to the home of a person I am very fond of. I drank....Well I drank TOO much wine but had a great time.
That was pretty much what had occurred over my birthday weekend. Overall it was a successful time. Now unfortunately comes crunch time, I must work my little butt off so I will be able to afford my luxurious voyage to France. I can't believe how fast time is actually passing. It feels only yesterday it was November and my mother was celebrating her birthday. Sadly though, I must bid adieu to this little entry. My friend is coming over now as I finish up, fine tuning the details of our little escapade to Ottawa this coming weekend!
Until the next time,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home