Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wanna know?

hellooooo there!

Again I must apologize for my lack or entries lately...recently I've just been completely on the go. I feel like I'm driving on a endless highway, blowing off the exits to reality to see where it takes me. truly, I can't believe how quickly time passes. I sat on my porch this morning contemplating my life with my mother, so much has changed since I was 18.
I'm sorry this post is just so random, I'm just writing what's coming to my mind right now. for example...I need to do my laundry:P
Anyways, I'm quite proud of myself...I've been saving money...seeing my friends...and generally just enjoying life. I figure why be miserable when your in the best years of your life. I love my friends...love my life...I don't want to change it. I know that I have made stupid decisions in my life, but you learn from them and now that I am a little older and a little more mature I can see the difference. When I hear drama and conflict coming from people who pretty much have everything, well it upsets me a lot. People need to learn to appreciate what they have when they have it. Things could really get worse then what they are.
Changing the subject, my friend and I are still going through with critiquing the breakfast restaurants in the general region. We've actually gone to most of the places and are heading to another area soon.
I'll have to post some pictures soon.
I've been watching Dexter and weeds during my spare time.
....
Until the next time,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home