Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick But To The Point....

What an interesting morning I've had, I woke up and felt like poop again. My friend came over and picked me up for breakfast. I caved and had a huge meal, carbs and all. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I don't feel as though I've cheated myself, I've more or less have given myself a reward for the hard week that I've struggled through. After that gratifying feast we seemingly came back to my home and unfortunately I started dying of cramps and basically passed out on my bed. I hate when that occurs...I don't mean for it to happen, sometimes I just need the quick nap. Now I'm awake and my parents have suggested going to the casino! How cool is that? I love going to the casino, the chance and excitement of winning just completely overwhelms me. I'll have to write about it tomorrow when I get home from work.
Tomorrow sadly will be another quick little blurb of writing because I don't have my morning off. Sunday I should be able to inform you guys of what's happening when I have more time.
Until next time,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home