Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 2...

It is officially day two of my attempt at dieting and to be frank with you, I want to cease these actions IMMEDIATELY ha ha. Yesterday I ate 2 bananas, 1 apple and a turkey salad for dinner. The salad was actually quite tasty until I felt the texture of the green leaves on top of my unforgiving taste buds while the rest of my family chowed down on breaded chicken wings and fries. "flat stomach, flat stomach...FLAT STOMACH!" was all I kept saying to myself. I work irregular hours at my job and it aggravates me to say that for the most part I work till about 2 am. On average I fall asleep around 3 am and wake up around 12 pm, so as you can see my sleeping and eating patterns are at a all time BIZARRE!
I am a HUGE sugar freak, for some reason I just can't get enough of candy, chocolate and sweets. My problem is eating over excessive amounts of these gifts from God. How can the things one yearns for so much, be so wrong?!
Last year I stepped out of the box of self consciousness and finally wore a bikini in public. Yes, I agree it does sound rather ridiculous for someone of my age to have never worn a bathingsuit without covering my midriff but everyone has their flaws right? I remember going to Wal-Mart and picking out the perfect style that suits my personality, fortunately I brought my sister along for this little adventure. She is the type of girl everyone else strives to be when in their adolescent years of high school. She is blond, blue eyed, 0 waist, athletic, intelligent and surprisingly funny. She completely understood whenever I was rotten and even unbearable.
Having a point to this little story I want to be able to be completely comfortable with myself in France when wearing a bikini this summer. Hopefully all goes according to plan and I finish my goal.
Until the next time,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home