Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just Some Random Thoughts...

Photobucket

Before I start to ramble on about my petty thoughts or minuscule life I would like to draw attention to this certain television show that I have been unmistakeably addicted to for the past day and a half, Glee. When I was in my early days of the pre-teen years my dreams of becoming a famous singer/dancer were definitley intact. I wish there were more emphasise back when I was growing up to follow your dreams like how it was represented in this show. Don't misunderstand me, my parents were phenominal with their tactics of growth and individuality and they helped me emensily when it came to myself esteem issues which I generally just forgot about since the end of highschool. Point being I was just rather impressed with the way the whole first season played out. It gave me that sense of warmth and acceptance one would feel after watching a disney movie like Mary Poppins or Cinderella. To end off my thought I am very anixous for the next season to arrive!
On another note I spent my frieday evening quiet hanging out with an old friend watching Pixar's new film UP, actually I forgot to mention that the whole family was involved! It was a great time in my opinion and I was glad not to be spending money ha ha. I also just off my plane ticket and now am officially off to France! Unfortunately I have to withstand another closing shift tonight at my job but like my mother always says "It's all worth it for France..." which it is.
I should end this entry for it's getting a little long,
Until the next time,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home