Quite Frustrating...
Ugggg I am sorry but today my emotions are all over the place due to the fact of men. If this entry does not make sense I apologize upfront. Yesterday was just a very bizzare day in the life of Heather. You know, after dating for about 5 years I still can't grasp the concept of men and they seem to surprise me at any given moment. All of the female rolemodels who usually inspire me today have informed me that men are very simple creatures, easy to minipulate and happily content when in their comfort zone/environment. This unfortuntatley was not the case with this boy that I am dealing with at my work. He constantely changes his emotions and moods and honestly I can't read him worth a damn. It kills me because I can normally read people's characteristics and body language quite well. It frusterates me even more that he is higher in the ranks then me so I have to treat him with "some" respect. The problem is one day he is all happy-go-lucky and the next he's ignoring you. I just don't understand, can someone please explain this to me?!
Ever since I was fifteen I've had four boyfriends, two of them serious ones and even then being as immature as I was I could usually pinpoint every move of my boyfriend(s). I'm sorry it really grinds my gears when someone flips up and down like a rollercoaster and then puts me down for it. It's hard when your in a work place, dealing with many types of vibrant personalities. You all must co-exist in a safe and healty faciltiy but since there is such a great mix of ages ranging from 16-32 the levels of maturity are quite unbalanced. I'm not stating that I'm of higher stature then others, I just wish that when making money it could also be fun and challenging.
Other then this little mishap yesterday that's all I really have to report. I worked extra long hours yesterday and it felt like the night would never end.
It did though,
Thank goodness.
Until the next time,
<3
Ever since I was fifteen I've had four boyfriends, two of them serious ones and even then being as immature as I was I could usually pinpoint every move of my boyfriend(s). I'm sorry it really grinds my gears when someone flips up and down like a rollercoaster and then puts me down for it. It's hard when your in a work place, dealing with many types of vibrant personalities. You all must co-exist in a safe and healty faciltiy but since there is such a great mix of ages ranging from 16-32 the levels of maturity are quite unbalanced. I'm not stating that I'm of higher stature then others, I just wish that when making money it could also be fun and challenging.
Other then this little mishap yesterday that's all I really have to report. I worked extra long hours yesterday and it felt like the night would never end.
It did though,
Thank goodness.
Until the next time,
<3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home