Today It Begins....
Yes today I am starting the notorious diet that I have been talking about to my family for the past week now, they want to kill me ha ha. The plan is to loose 20 pounds before I leave for France on the 6th of July. Think I can do it?
Placing bets now!
I know I'm not massively over weight but I would feel better about myself mentally and physically if I accomplish this goal. I have always struggled with weight issues ever since I was young. Dealing with the pressures of highschool, boys and the media as a young adult doesn't help with self esteem. Generally it really hinders the true beauty within each person, in my opinion. All of those problems do hide the true message desperately needing to be heard, be happy with who you are. Don't get me wrong, I am not falling into the category just to impress a boy or look like the 100 pound girls you see in vouge. I have decided to loose this weight for myself. I am happy with who I am but eating healthier and excersing could benefit me in numerous different factors.
Unfortunately I am smoker, I have been smoking for almost two years now. I started when I visited France for the first time. I wish my body better eating habits because being fat and a smoker is basically asking for a heart attack. It really does scare me how much salt and sugar one can comsume throughout a day. Recently I have been watching the amount of calories and carbs I take in a day and truely it disgusts me how bad our "tv dinners" and "boxed pizzas" really don't help my thighs or waist get any smaller. So on that note, I will be updating this blog every five days with the amount of weight that I will have lost.
Until the next time,
<3
Placing bets now!
I know I'm not massively over weight but I would feel better about myself mentally and physically if I accomplish this goal. I have always struggled with weight issues ever since I was young. Dealing with the pressures of highschool, boys and the media as a young adult doesn't help with self esteem. Generally it really hinders the true beauty within each person, in my opinion. All of those problems do hide the true message desperately needing to be heard, be happy with who you are. Don't get me wrong, I am not falling into the category just to impress a boy or look like the 100 pound girls you see in vouge. I have decided to loose this weight for myself. I am happy with who I am but eating healthier and excersing could benefit me in numerous different factors.
Unfortunately I am smoker, I have been smoking for almost two years now. I started when I visited France for the first time. I wish my body better eating habits because being fat and a smoker is basically asking for a heart attack. It really does scare me how much salt and sugar one can comsume throughout a day. Recently I have been watching the amount of calories and carbs I take in a day and truely it disgusts me how bad our "tv dinners" and "boxed pizzas" really don't help my thighs or waist get any smaller. So on that note, I will be updating this blog every five days with the amount of weight that I will have lost.
Until the next time,
<3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home