Good People....
Today was good day, I spent it watching Dexter and then working. You know I've come to the conclusion that life isn't worth living without the ones you love...The reason I'm saying is this because as I write more I've realized that i have some really great friends I'm glad that I've associated myself with. They are people I can share my hopes and dreams with. Even when I'm in the foulest of moods they all seem to except me. Even though I'm going through changes with my life and my emotional state they all seem to care about me and I'm very grateful for it.
Through my life time i have struggled finding the right people to trust and let into my own personal little world but now I know I really do have true people I can seriously connect with. They understand, listen and "put up" with me especially when I'm not the easiest to get along with. My birthday is arriving much fasted then I have noticed and through these years of living and experiencing each one of them have taught me something that holds great value to my every day living.
I am proud to call them all my friends...
I'm sorry for this little blurb of emotion but I've had a lot of time to think lately and this subject is probably the most important thing I could possibly come up with.
I have two days off from work now and I'm quite excited.
I'll be sure to have more energy to update this blog within the next two days.
Until the next time,
<3
P.s. 5 more months till I embark on my journey to France!
I'm sooo excited, I sometimes can't contain my energy and I yelp!
ha ha ha.
Well...
Night!
Through my life time i have struggled finding the right people to trust and let into my own personal little world but now I know I really do have true people I can seriously connect with. They understand, listen and "put up" with me especially when I'm not the easiest to get along with. My birthday is arriving much fasted then I have noticed and through these years of living and experiencing each one of them have taught me something that holds great value to my every day living.
I am proud to call them all my friends...
I'm sorry for this little blurb of emotion but I've had a lot of time to think lately and this subject is probably the most important thing I could possibly come up with.
I have two days off from work now and I'm quite excited.
I'll be sure to have more energy to update this blog within the next two days.
Until the next time,
<3
P.s. 5 more months till I embark on my journey to France!
I'm sooo excited, I sometimes can't contain my energy and I yelp!
ha ha ha.
Well...
Night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home