Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sad...

HA!
to inform you all my friend and I have finished half of the breakfast places in my general region and then we are moving on to the next city! Ha ha its so funny now going into a restaurant, I judge everything all of the time now. The service, the ambiance, the portions, the coffee and of course the food! Ha ha I'm just so picky now when it comes to cheap good food. it's very hard today to find good wholesome food that wont clog your arteries. I mean, yes cooking for yourself is much better then having someone else do it for you but going out to eat shouldn't be a heart attack on a plate. I don't agree with access fat or grease smeared all over my plate ready to attack every inch of my body. I'm looking for the best place to sit down, eat good food and feel comfortable.
Speaking of food I recently just saw my aunt and her boyfriend at the restaurant holly and I went to two days ago, actually it was the day of the super bowl. We ate and spoke and basically had a great time. Unfortunately my sister couldn't make it because she was away that weekend. She's planning on going away for a year on an exchange and I can't believe it. I was thinking about it the other day and how sad I'm truly going to be. she's part of my life style and I'm going to miss her so much. My mother and I were contemplating while she was gone, how lonely its going to get here without her. It literally felt like an empty void was around us and we had no way of filling it. I know that shes going to have a wonderful time and she is going to see the world...But shes my baby sister and i love her...
Anyways i think that's enough for today.
My eyes are actually starting to droop.
Until the next time,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home