Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ottawa Postsssssss!!!!

Hello there fellow bloggers!
Finally I have the time to sit down and make another entry. A lot of things have occurred since I last posted anything particularly new. My good friend Holly and I had just passed the weekend in Ottawa Canada, which was quite the experience. We planned on going through with the plan about one month ago before my fantastic twentieth birthday (which I might add has been going on rather long). The week consisted of the constant melody of birthday cheers and drinking, over all I passed a great week... To finish off the festivities Holly and I jumped on a bus for 6 hours and headed to the capital of Canada. We arranged to have our own hotel. This was the first time the both of us booked an hotel on our own and to be quite frank it was very nice. WE HAD THE LARGEST BED KNOW TO MAN! The weekend involved extreme eating and visiting with holly’s friend (which is now my friend Kellie) and my cousin. I do have to mention there was an extreme amount of shopping taking place as well. Most of my money went to new clothes and gifts!  It was a wonderful change and was a great way to get out of the city and just relax. Not going to lie though, I really did miss my family. Holly is a great person to travel with but Ottawa has always reminded me of being with my family/my exchange partner.
Speaking of my exchange partner, she recently has made the journey home from Japan in which she was residing for just about one year. I am sooooo happy to be able to finally speak with her over the phone. My darling theo also decided to phone me on my cell phone while I was in Ottawa. All of my friends were left me a beautiful message which really made my day.
Now I must get back to reality and work...Which really I am not to happy about, but it’s the only way i am able to travel again. Just four more months until I get on that plane and head to France!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
Anyways...It’s really hurting my eyes continuously typing this lovely little blurb.
Until the next time,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home