I hate technology!

I AM SOOO FRUSTRATED AT THE MOMENT!
I know that i was suppose to post a video blog on this entry, but at the moment I am ready to throw my computer across the room and then take the remaining fragments and shove it into the toilet. For some unknown apparent reason that is beyond my knowledge I can't seem to receive any emails and my msn has deleted all of my contacts. Yesterday evening I had to complete the most tedious amount of work possible. I had to continuously add (one by one, I might add) everyone single person that has ever existed on my contact list. The problem with that is I have had this email since I was 10 years old, I am now 20. After completing that task my msn list was still not working properly!
My email hasn't been receiving any notifications from facebook or my friends from France and I am soooo irritated.
Hopefully I work all of this out. My iPhone is also effected by my computer because it's connected to my email.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
Anyways until the next time,
<3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home